Tuesday, September 9, 2008

september

Isaiah had an xray taken of his back today to check on his multiple compression fractures. We have a check-up and blood test at the clinic tomorrow. Perhaps we'll hear about the xray results then, but probably not.

This week Isaiah has been drawing Star Wars figures, building Star Wars ships out of Legos, working on a mummy project and reading about Egyptian burial customs, reading Genesis, reading about sharks' teeth, collecting pond samples, reluctantly practicing his math, and working on spelling with his tutor, Ms. Kathy.

He told his aunt Angie, "Today I counted to one hundred for the first time...in my life."

2 comments:

Cyn said...

It takes a lot of breath to count to 100! Keep working hard!

Anonymous said...

I'm getting all choked up just looking at the pictures here and reading your updates....I check it often but I just wanted you guys to know that that we love you and are praying for all of you. Isaiah is so beautiful and so boy all at the same time. He has been such an inspiration to me and to so many. Stay strong and know you are loved! -Bethany